Le Petit MHSv1 Custom Saber Build
This is a custom MHSv1 saber design meant to be compact but not lacking. Perfect as a shoto or for a youngling. This design is fairly easy to modify to accommodate different emitters and body pieces as long as you utilize a clamp and extension just below the body.
Images are of previous builds, currently sold out. May be open for commission in the future, contact us for more info.
- MHS v1 and Replica Graflex Clamp
- Custom finishing
- Proffie v2.2
- Custom Removable Shadowfoil Chassis design (117.8mm x 31.4mm)
- Clamp chassis with two tactile switches under clamp card
- Removable 21700 USB-C Rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth (FSC-BT909)
- 2x 5 pixel accent strips with dedicated data line (accent strips are wired in parallel to each other but independent of the main strip)
- ShtokCustomWorx NPXL connector
- 28mm Bass Speaker
- High Amp Kill-Switch